Club Forum: Greetings from Antwerp.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and has been viewed 573 times. It was last updated by  Neil 3 years, 5 months ago.

Greetings from Antwerp.

• Creator
    Topic

Hello everybody,

I’ve been a member of the ukuleleclub since about a year. I’ve got introduced to it last year on my Amsterdam trip. I happened to walk by this liytle cute ukulele-shop and as a baritone-ukulele-player I of course could not resist looking inside. It’s a lovely store with beautiful instruments and nice people. The nice lady in the store told me about the ukulele club amsterdam and suggested I visit the website, so I did! I think it’s nice to have a place to join with others and talk about music uand ukuleles. The big book full of songs that I downloaded here has been a great companion on evening playing session saround the campfire, by the way 😉

I’m planning a new Amsterdam trip later this year and I would love to join in on a Wednesday-eveing jam.

I was trying to make some ‘friends’ here on the forum, but I don’t know how that works?
    I would love to chat more about ukuleles, songs, singing and playing.

Greetings from Antwerp.
    Keep on playing!
    Sebas

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi Sebas

I’m glad you enjoyed your visit to Amsterdam and the Uke Boutique. I’m also glad Candace – the ‘nice lady’ :-D, mentioned our club site. We are in the process of building the club and site, so thanks for posting! We need more members to be active on the site..

Regards
    Neil

Are Uke Crazy?!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This site uses cookies. Find out more about this site’s cookies.