Date/Time16/05/2018, 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
LocationBoutique Hotel View
1017 PM, Amsterdam
We meet most Wednesdays in central Amsterdam, just by the Leidseplein. Ukulele players are welcome to come along, but we do ask that you know the basic chords and can switch between them quickly. This is not a tutorial group, it is for people who have progressed enough to play with other people.
We usually play songs from our song collection. On some occasions, we have surprise guests play for us or even give workshops!
The location is easy to find if you’re visiting Amsterdam. Just take tram 1,2 or 5 from Centraal Station to Leidseplein. If you are coming from Schiphol airport, avoid centraal station altogether and take bus 197 directly from Schiphol to Leidseplein.
Many of our visitors also choose to stay in the same hotel that we hold our meetings in – Boutique Hotel View. It’s a great choice and one of the most liked hotels in Amsterdam. Check these Hotel reviews!
- Free entry – Donations to the club are gratefully accepted.
- The venue is suitable for a maximum of 15 people.
- Please RSVP below so we don’t get overbooked.
- If you are visiting the city, it is possible to loan a spare ukulele we keep in the hotel – please ask us in advance.
- If you wish to introduce a new song to the group, please try to bring enough copies.
- Bookings close 12 hours before event start time.