Date/Time20/12/2017, 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
LocationBoutique Hotel View
1017 PM, Amsterdam
We meet every Wednesday in central Amsterdam, just by the Leidseplein. You don’t need to be a ukulele whizz to come to our meetings. As long as you know some basic chords and can switch between them, you’ll have no problem! 🙂
We usually play songs from our song collection. On some occasions, we have surprise guests play for us or even give workshops!
The location is easy to find if you’re visiting Amsterdam. Just take tram 1,2 or 5 from Centraal Station to Leidseplein. If you are coming from Schiphol airport, avoid centraal station altogether and take bus 197 directly from Schiphol to Leidseplein.
Many of our visitors also choose to stay in the same hotel that we hold our meetings in – Boutique Hotel View. It’s a great choice and one of the most liked hotels in Amsterdam. Check these Hotel reviews!
- Free entry – Donations to the club are gratefully accepted.
- The venue is suitable for a maximum of 15 people.
- Please RSVP below so we don’t get overbooked.
- If you are visiting the city, it is possible to loan a ukulele – please ask us in advance.
- If you wish to introduce a new song to the group, please try to bring enough copies.
Bookings are closed for this event.